5 Hair Styles to Look Younger: You’ll Love Them!
Everyone is looking for that original, fun touch to make them look younger. You take care in selecting your makeup, clothing, and of course, your hair styles.
But there are a few things that we should make very clear. If you’re 50 years old, for example, don’t try to look like you’re 20.
The key is finding that haircut, that clothing style, and that makeup look that suits you and of course, doesn’t make you look any older than you are.
In fact, personal image experts tell us that most women make the same mistake: they use too much makeup or choose a loud hair dye color that in the end, makes them look older.
No one knows you better than you do and what kind of image you want to project. Sometimes a little change can work wonders. On the other hand, it can sometimes take a little bravery.
Here are five simple tips for your hair that you can try to look younger.
1. Take a risk with short hair styles to look younger
There comes a time when long hair might not suit you anymore. Everything depends, of course, on the type of face you have.
- The passage of time tends to lengthen a face, and in many cases jowls appear or the face is a little more full.
- Long, straight hair styles tend to accentuate these characteristics. That’s why there’s nothing better than taking a risk and cutting your hair shorter.
- Without a doubt, the best choices are the bob haircut or a pixie cut. These are very confident, youthful styles that often look good on everyone.
2. Try having bangs
If you want to look younger, you can always try cutting bangs. You know that they come in many different styles: to the side, tousled, straight, parted down the middle, blunted…
But you need to be careful with them. Sometimes bangs can make your face look a little wider, so just like everything else, give it a try and see how it makes you feel.
3. Layered hair styles
The layered haircut has always been one of the most popular styles for looking younger.
It provides movement, a fresh air, and an original touch to your hair that’s worth trying out. Now, in order to get the most appropriate cut you should make sure you talk to a good hair professional, because this requires a certain skill.
It’s a haircut that never goes out of style, and above all, it’s very comfortable.
- While it’s true that layered haircuts are usually done for long, straight, or curly hair, it’s also great for shorter haircuts. It gives you more volume and motion.
- Nevertheless, there are shorter haircuts that also support layering. The key is to play with the bangs. If you cut them to the side and give them a “tousled” look, it will make your whole appearance more youthful.
- Experts in personal image recommend also trying the pencil layered style. It originated in the 1970s and consists of a simple cut where the hair is separated into two sections, with a layered edge along the middle.
- Then you trim that edge from the front to the back. This allows the ends of your hair to “frame” your face. It’s a classic.
4. What hair color should you choose?
It would be easy to say that there comes a time when nearly everyone ends up with blonde hair. This color is associated with youthfulness, so many women choose it when they want to look younger.
Discover 6 oils that promote hair growth
- This isn’t always true, however. Having platinum blonde hair can be risky. In addition to that, you need to pay attention to your skin tone.
- It’s worth mentioning that chocolate brown and gold tones are always attractive. Don’t always try to go with the extreme color scheme.
- You also shouldn’t be afraid to try combining two or three shades to see how it makes you feel.
5. Shorter in the back always looks good
If you have a bob haircut, try to always cut it a little shorter in the back. If you have high structured brows, however, it can make you look older than you are.
Also see: Body cleansing smoothie
- It’s best to choose a casual haircut where some strands frame the face. Try to style your hair so you achieve that carefree touch that lends so much appeal, so much originality.
To conclude, try to remember that in order to look younger you first of all need to know what looks good on you. Pay attention to the shape of your face before choosing a haircut.
Also study what hair colors will best suit your skin tone and magnify your beauty.
Note that it’s always worth trusting a professional. Someone at your salon will be able to give you good advice.
Don’t be totally reliant on internet tutorials. Sometimes you might base your decision on how it looks on a model, but that person doesn’t resemble you at all.
Before you can look younger, the first thing you need to focus on is looking good and seeing yourself as attractive, no matter what age you are. Don’t hesitate to try these simple tips to help you find new hair styles that look great on you.