Green smoothies have become very popular all over the world.
They aren’t just a significant source of essential nutrients, but also are detoxifying and slimming. Overall, they’re great for all kinds of diets.
Made with fruits and vegetables, they are high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that have all kinds of positive effects on your metabolism and excretory system.
Regular consumption of green smoothies will support your body in the removal of toxins from your blood and in the stabilization of cholesterol and sugar levels.
And since they strengthen your immune system, they’re good for reducing your risk of infection and autoimmune diseases.
Today, we’d like to share 5 great recipes to start making them at home.
Check this out, too: What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Green Tea Every Day
1. Green smoothie with pineapple and spinach
This green smoothie with pineapple and spinach is rich in antioxidants, digestive enzymes, and anti-inflammatory compounds that help you cleanse your body and lose weight.
In addition, it is low in calories. Thanks to its fiber, will improve intestinal movement and make your feel full.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- The juice of 1/4 lemon
- 6 spinach leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup of water (100 ml)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and process until smooth and all lumps are gone.
- Consume immediately to take advantage of 100% of its nutrients.
- Enjoy a half hour before breakfast and in the afternoon.
2. Green veggie almond milk smoothie
Next, the combination of ingredients in this smoothie will give your body an extra boost of vitamins and minerals.
Along with the fatty acids in almond milk, it will improve your metabolism and your body’s purification processes.
In addition, this tasty smoothie will support good liver function while encouraging the detoxification of your colon.
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cucumber
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 6 leaves of kale
- A bunch of parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (100 ml)
- First, wash and cut the vegetables into pieces, then process with the almond milk in the blender.
- Then, once well-mixed and smooth, serve and enjoy.
- Drink this smoothie up to twice a day.
3. Green smoothie with chard and bananas
Besides being detoxifying, this smoothie is a very energizing way to begin a mentally and physically productive day.
The antioxidants and minerals in it help speed up your metabolism and therefore burn more calories and fat.
It provides a remarkable amount of fiber, which is necessary for good digestion and to feel full longer.
- 6 leaves of chard
- Bunch of parsley
- 2 ripe bananas
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- First, add all ingredients to the blender and process until thick and smooth.
- Enjoy right away, before or during breakfast.
- Have this smoothie at least 3 times a week.
4. Green smoothie with mango and lettuce
This delicious green smoothie is great for stimulating the removal of retained toxins from your liver and colon while helping with weight loss.
The essential nutrients it contains pack a lot of energy, helping your body do its job all day.
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 1 ripe mango
- A ripe banana
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- First, cut up the ingredients and add to the blender along with the cup of water.
- Process on high speed and serve once well-mixed.
Check this article out: Melon, Green Apple and Cucumber Weight Loss Milkshake
5. Green smoothie with aloe vera and spinach
This detoxifying smoothie made with aloe vera and spinach contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that support digestion and the removal of waste from your body.
The ingredients are combined with cucumber and the ultimate super food: green tea. The result is a diuretic and purifying smoothie for losing extra weight, fighting inflammation, and helping with constipation.
- 1 cup of green tea (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (30 g)
- 6 spinach leaves
- 1/2 pepper
- Add all ingredients to the blender and process until well-mixed.
- Enjoy once a day, three times a week.
Are you excited to treat your body to a green smoothie? Make whichever recipe sounds the best to you and find out for yourself how great they are for weight loss and good health.