5 Great Chest Exercises
Exercising your chest muscles can help maintain your skin's elasticity and the firmness of your bust. Here are some simple exercises you can do at home or at the gym.
Many people focus on their arms, abs, and legs when they work out. However, chest exercises are also important for a toned, svelte body.
Some people believe that toning the chest muscles helps skin elasticity in the area and gives you a firmer bust.
Today, we’ll share some exercises that will help you tone your chest.
1. Aerobic exercise
If you want to start with something light but safe, aerobic exercise is an excellent choice.
There are many options for you to choose from: dancing, swimming, running, walking, or biking. This will help you burn calories and also improve your cardiovascular system.
Fat is the main source of fuel for these activities so you’ll quickly see results through weight loss.
Read also: Keep a firm chest with 5 easy exercises
2. Hand weights
This exercise will help reduce chest fat. All you need are some hand weights and to follow these steps:
- Lie on the floor, face down. Your back should be straight and your legs slightly apart.
- Bend your legs and look up.
- Take a deep breath, and take a weight in each hand.
- Extend your arms to hip height.
- Raise them slowly to chest level, without bending your arms.
- Do four sets of 10 repetitions each
Push-ups are essential for toning the muscles and eliminating fat. You can do them anywhere, and they’re not complicated.
- Firstly, lie face down on a mat on the floor
- Then rest your palms on the floor and support yourself with your hands and toes
- After that, flex your arms and place your hands level with your chest
- Try to maintain a straight posture
- Finally, straighten your arms and press against the floor to push yourself up, and then lower to the starting position
- Do three sets of 15 repetitions
4. Chest presses
If want to focus on having a firm chest, then this exercise is for you. You can do it with an exercise ball or any other light object that you can press.
- Firstly, start by standing up straight and spreading your legs slightly
- Hold the ball in both hands – it should be right at chest level
- Then press your hands together hard until you feel your muscles contract
- Hold for five seconds
- Do 10 repetitions and then try to double the time you hold the press on your last one
See also: Exercise Routines for a Trimmer Chest
5. Ballerina armsThis exercise doesn’t just help reduce your bust, it also shapes your figure and tones the muscles.
- Firstly, stand up with your spine straight
- Your legs should be slightly apart and your chest slightly up.
- You should be facing forward to avoid hurting your neck
- Extend one of your arms and arch your back so that the tips of your fingers are at head height (simulating the position of a dancer)
- Return to the starting position and repeat 10 times
- Then rest and switch arms
- Do three sets of 10 repetitions with each arm
- Wear a good bra.
- Exercise every day.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Don’t overindulge in fatty or sweet foods that will increase body fat. It’s better to increase your intake of fruits, vegetables, and protein.
- Remember that diet and exercise should always go hand in hand.
- Don’t forget to stretch before and after you exercise.
Which one will you do first? Whatever your