5 Exercises Every Woman Should Do for Better Sexual Performance
Not only will these exercises improve your sexual performance, but they’ll also make it more enjoyable for you, while also providing other comprehensive benefits.
Being sexually active is not only pleasurable, but it also creates a series of reactions that brings physical and mental well-being.
Having sex promotes trust in your partner and creates a bond that strengthens your emotional connection.
But sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you end up feeling fatigued and your performance is thereby reduced during the act.
This could be because of stress accumulated throughout the day, overexerting yourself physically, being sedentary or biological changes that the body undergoes with age.
But some people don’t know that there are a wide variety of exercises that work the muscles involved in sex, which can actually improve performance.
Most of these exercises also stimulate the production of endorphins that help increase libido and sexual excitement.
Below, we are going to share with you 5 of the best exercises that you can practice at home for better sexual performance.
1. Squats for better sexual performance
Squats are known for being one of the best exercises for strengthening leg and glute muscles.
But beyond being great at improving how physically attractive your legs are, continually practicing squats helps improve circulation and increases excitement during sex.
They tone the body and help it last longer when assuming a similar position during sex.
How to do them
- Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, keeping your heels flat on the ground. Slowly bend your knees.
- Then slowly move up and down, as if sitting on a chair, making sure that your knee doesn’t move ahead of your toes.
- If you want to increase the intensity, you can also use weights or a bar.
- Do at least 3 sets of 15 reps.
Raising your pelvis in bridge hardens your glutes, inner thighs and hamstrings.
Because this focuses on the pelvic floor, doing it helps strengthen female sexual organs, which leads to more intense, controlled orgasms.
When done correctly, practicing bridge pose prepares the body to dominate in inverted sexual positions.
How to do it
- Lay down on a yoga mat, placing your arms by your side and bending your knees.
- Lift your glutes from the floor and raise your pelvis to the ceiling.
- Hold the posture for 30 seconds, increasing your time gradually to one minute.
- Lower back down to your starting position and repeat 3 times.
Both trainers and experts in sexual health recognize that the abdominal muscles are used a lot during sex.
That’s why strengthening them helps create better stability when assuming different positions.
Plank is considered to be one of the best activities for strengthening all of the body’s muscles and increasing endurance.
It uses the upper body, strengthens the back, and improves flexibility.
How to do it
- Place the palm of your hands and your knees on the ground.
- Make sure that your hands are shoulder-width apart. Stretch your legs back.
- Support yourself using your toes, keeping your back straight.
- Squeeze your abs and avoid lifting your glutes too much. Hold the position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Do 3 to 5 reps.
5. Tricep curls
Having strong, toned arms is crucial for doing any kind of physical activity, and this includes sex.
Working your triceps is fundamental for not feeling fatigued when using positions that stress the arms.
How to do it
- Place your hands on a chair, table or stair.
- Separate your legs hip width apart and bend your knees to a 90 degree angle.
- Then lower your glutes to the floor, keeping your back straight.
- Hold for a few seconds, then return to your starting position. Relax your triceps without letting go of the chair.
- Do two sets of 20 reps.
So go ahead and use these exercises every day and discover the positive impact it will have on your sex life.