Drinks That Help You Lose Weight: 5 Easy Recipes!
Other than exercising and following a healthy balanced diet, there are recipes that help you avoid water retention and also accelerate your metabolism to lose weight. Check out these 5 great drinks to help you lose weight.
In order to shed unwanted pounds, besides exercising, you can follow a balanced diet including healthy drinks to avoid water retention and also accelerate your metabolism. Here we’ll share the secrets of how to make 5 beverages of that type. Besides, these drinks that help you lose weight are easy to prepare.
They will undoubtedly help you get rid of those extra pounds!
So, now, without any further introduction, let’s take a look at this group of healthy drinks that help you lose weight. As we have said, they are fast and easy to make.
5 Drinks That Help You Lose Weight
1. Cucumber Smoothie
Our list of drinks that help you lose weight includes this tasty cucumber smoothie that will cleanse your digestive system. It works better if you drink it a half hour before having breakfast.
Equally important is to mention that, by taking this smoothie, everything that you consume throughout the day will be digested efficiently. Moreover, your body will not accumulate an excess amount of carbohydrates.
- 1/2 slice of pineapple
- a thick slice of cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 eggplant slice
- 1/2 radish
- First, wash ingredients well. After that, put them in a blender.
- You can add a bit of water to facilitate the process (optional).
- Blend and then drink. Of course, do it on an empty stomach.
2. Orange, Grapefruit and Apple Cider Vinegar
Another one of the drinks that help you lose weight is juice from oranges, grapefruit and apple cider vinegar. Without doubt, this beverage is a perfect fat burner.
It is an ideal solution to drink on an empty stomach at night time. In fact, this is when the drink is most effective.
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of mint tea
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Drink this twice a day.
- In order to accomplish the purpose of the mixture, choose a high quality apple cider vinegar.
3. Lemon and Chia Seed Juice
Many may not be familiar with this, but chia seeds are in fact excellent for both detoxing and cleansing the body. They are a perfect natural antioxidant, capturing and eliminating excess fat that we consume.
Similarly, lemon prevents your body from absorbing more fat than it should.
This juice is ideal to drink in the morning. You can have it either hot or cold.
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 glass of water (8 oz.)
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- First, mix the seeds and the juice in a glass of water.
- Then let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to allow the seeds to become soft.
4. Ginger Lemonade
Ginger is a root that does not need to be introduced. It has multiple properties. Besides strengthening the immune system, it also speeds up the metabolism and causes digestion to be a lot faster.
Ginger with lemon will help you lose weight and even more so if combined with cardiovascular exercise. Indeed, it is an ideal drink to consume throughout the day.
- The juice of three lemons
- 1 liter of water
- A small amount of grated ginger
- In a pitcher, mix the juice of three lemons with three cups of water.
- Make an infusion of a small amount of grated ginger with hot water.
- When the infusion is cold, mix it with the water and lemon mixture.
- It’s best not to add any sugar. If necessary to sweeten, add honey.
5. Lemon Water
Lemon water is a drink that will help you burn fat and is especially effective if consumed on an empty stomach.
Consequently, lemon water is an ideal drink to accelerate metabolism and purify the body. In addition to acting as a diuretic, it helps to strengthen defenses.
Moreover, the antioxidants found in lemon help your skin look better because of its alkaline power.
Certainly, it is better to drink water lemon at room temperature. This is because of thermogenesis. In other words, this means an increase in the body temperature, which, as a result, helps burn calories.
Also, this beverage helps combat constipation, as well as the pain and inflammation associated with it.
Equally important is that you try to purchase lemons that are organically grown and fresh.