5 Drink Recipes to Help You Lose Weight
Other than exercising and following a healthy balanced diet, there are recipes that help you avoid water retention and also accelerate your metabolism to lose weight. Check out these 5 great drinks to help you lose weight.
Other than exercising and following a healthy balanced diet, there are recipes that help you avoid water retention and also accelerate your metabolism to lose weight.
All of this will help you lose weight much more easily.
Today, we’ll take a look at a group of healthy drinks that are fast and easy to make.
This smoothie works better if you drink it a half hour before having breakfast. By doing this, it will help your body clean your digestive system.
This way, everything that you consume throughout the day will be digested efficiently and without accumulating an excess amount of carbohydrates.
- 1/2 slice of pineapple
- a thick slice of cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 eggplant slice
- 1/2 radish
- Wash ingredients well and put them in a blender.
- You can add a bit of water to facilitate the process (optional).
- Blend and drink on an empty stomach.
2. Orange, grapefruit, and apple cider vinegar
The juice from oranges, grapefruit, and apple cider vinegar is a perfect fat burner.
This is an ideal solution to drink on an empty stomach at night time. This is when the drink is most effective.
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of mint tea
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended..
- Drink this twice a day.
- One of the keys to the effectiveness of this mixture is that you choose a high quality apple cider vinegar.
3. Lemon and chia seed juice
Many may not be familiar with this, but chia seeds are excellent for detoxing and cleansing the body.
They are a perfect natural antioxidant, capturing and eliminating excess fat that we consume.
The lemon will prevent your body from absorbing more fat than it should. This is ideal to drink in the morning. You can drink it hot or cold.
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 glass of water (8 oz.)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mix the seeds and the juice in a glass of water.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to allow the seeds to become soft.
4. Ginger lemonade
Ginger is an root that does not need to be introduced. It has multiple properties. Besides strengthening the immune system, it also speeds up the metabolism and causes digestion to be a lot faster.
Ginger with lemon will help you lose weight and even more so if combined with cardiovascular exercise. It is an ideal drink to consume throughout the day.
- The juice of three lemons
- 1 liter of water
- A small amount of grated ginger
- In a pitcher, mix the juice of three lemons with three cups of water.
- Make an infusion of a small amount of grated ginger with hot water.
- When the infusion is cold, mix it with the water and lemon mixture.
- It’s best not to add any sugar. If necessary to sweeten, add honey.
5. Lemon water
Lemon water is a drink that will help you burn fat and is especially effective if consumed on an empty stomach.
Consequently, this is an ideal drink to accelerate the metabolism and purify the body. It acts as a diuretic and also helps to strengthen defenses.
In addition to this, its antioxidants help your skin look better, thanks to its alkaline power.
It is best to drink this at room temperature. This way, you will increase your body temperature, which will help burn calories. This is called thermogenesis.
Also, this helps combat constipation and the pain and inflammation associated with it.
For best results, try to purchase lemons that are organically grown and fresh.