We all know what it takes to lose weight. More than difficult sacrifices, losing a few pounds requires above all a change in lifestyle and habits; this will not only improve our figure, but also give us a better quality of life.
Today, in our blog, we invite you to learn four ways to lose weight by changing a few habits ever morning. Try them out!
1. What if we start getting up earlier?
Getting up an hour earlier than usual requires effort and it is not easy to do… but do you know how many benefits you can obtain with that extra hour a day? So many!
By getting up earlier we gain time to eat a better breakfast, get some exercise and also start the day a little more relaxed. Who has not had those frantic mornings once in a while, when we have to do everything hastily and we leave the house running out the door without eating breakfast? This is not good at all.
Even if you’re not one to set your clock one hour ahead, try it and try putting the advice below into practice, starting tomorrow. It is worth the effort, you will see how can lose weight little by little!
2. The first natural drink to give your body
Very good. We managed to get up an hour earlier. What do we do now to go about losing weight? Prepare a natural beverage which will help detoxify our body and further accelerate our metabolism whenever possible. Here are four different options:
- Warm water with lemon. You just need the juice of one lemon and a glass of water. Make sure that it is not too cold or too hot, since our body will receive lukewarm water better in order to take advantage of its many benefits.
- Ginger infusion or tea. Are you a fan of medicinal plants? Then ginger root should always be among your favorites. It is very suitable for losing weight, to reduce inflammation, to detoxify, or to relieve headaches that sometimes we have when we get up.
- Infusion of cayenne pepper, green tea and honey. We’ve talked about this infusion several times in our articles. Combining cayenne pepper and green tea acts as an excellent accelerator for the body through which you’ll lose weight little by little. You’ll love it.
- Blue oolong tea. This tea has become very trendy recently for weight loss. You can easily find it in natural food stores, and while it is not as economical as green tea, the good results it gives you are certainly worth having to pay a little more for. You can drink it 3 times a week, and it is very rich in antioxidants and helps us improve our figure.
- Pineapple juice with aloe vera. This is a great combination to start the day off with, as it helps you purge toxins and cleanse your body. This is an easy remedy for the mornings that makes you feel really good.
3. A little morning exercise
Great, we’ve gotten up early and we’ve taken that first purifying drink to start the day off right. This is only a first snack that later we will supplement with an adequate breakfast. Now, let’s get our body moving. We will give you several options:
- Jogging for 10 minutes. If you have the opportunity to go jogging, do not hesitate to do it. You only need 10 minutes in the morning and you can use this as an excuse to go buy bread, to walk your dog or meet up with a friend to do the same.
- Walking for 20 minutes. If you cannot jog, it would be equally beneficial to walk for 20 minutes at a brisk pace. You will see how good you feel.
- Exercises at home. Maybe one day you feel like going out for a walk, and another day you go jogging… But you may also be more comfortable doing some exercises at home. If this is your case, spend 20 minutes doing push-ups and stretches to strengthen and tone your legs and glutes, for example. It is only a matter of psyching yourself up for it. If you make it a habit by doing it every day, little by little it will become easier.
After completing these exercises, take a nice hot shower. You will see how relaxing it is.
4. A proper breakfast
Now it is time to have breakfast and we must eat well. A comprehensive, balanced and varied breakfast. Keep in mind that people who skip breakfast have a slower metabolism. They slow down their metabolisms by skipping breakfast, and as a result, they tend to gain weight.
So we are clear on that EATING BREAKFAST is very important in a diet where we want to lose weight. We have already had a detoxifying drink, we exercised a bit and we have taken a shower. Now there’s time to eat without rushing. But what options do we have for breakfast?
We will provide 5 breakfast options, where there is plenty of fiber, vitamins and protein to strengthen the muscles.
- A bowl of oatmeal with slices of green apples and walnuts. A boiled egg cut in half with a few drops of olive oil.
- A sandwich on whole grain bread, with some avocado and turkey breast. A glass of natural orange juice.
- A cup of coffee with oatmeal water, an omelet with garlic and pear juice.
- Greek yogurt with walnuts and diced plums. Whole wheat toast with olive oil and chopped garlic on top. Coffee, cranberry juice or pomegranate juice.
- A glass of natural fruit juice: 8 grapes, 4 strawberries, 1 plum. A small sandwich on whole wheat bread with a chopped hard-boiled egg and two cherry tomatoes.