4 Easy Tips to Boost Fertility
In some women ovulation happens on a regular basis, but sometimes the quality of the ovum or sperm is not good enough to achieve a pregnancy
How does fertility increase? Fertility changes as we age. Human beings become fertile after puberty.
Girls start the cycle from the moment they start to ovulate and then the first day of each menstruation.
When menopause arrives the chances of a pregnancy are reduced.
If your objective is family planning, it’s important to keep track of the days of the menstrual cycle, beginning to end.
The best days for intercourse with a good result are the days before and during ovulation. How to know When vaginal discharge has an elastic consistency and an ambient temperature.
If after a year of having sexual intercourse you don’t achieve pregnancy, you should go to a specialist.
However, if you’re over 35 years old, go after 6 months to have proper exams and determine the cause.
Under usual conditions, it’s normal to get pregnant after a couple of months.
Here are some tips that will help you increase your fertility:
Intercourse during your fertile days
The main thing is to have sex during your fertile days. Sometimes the problem for many couples is simply that they don’t coordinate with those days and believe they’re infertile.
The woman has her ovulation period once a month, but the egg only lives for 24 to 48 hours.
That’s why it’s important to take advantage of those days to be able to get pregnant. Therefore, over the course of a year you have the opportunity to try 12 times.
Pay attention to the following article which explains your fertile days in detail.
Therefore, it’s important that both men and women undergo a process of detoxification to increase the possibility of pregnancy.
- Consume seasonal foods since ones that contain preservatives increase toxins in the body.
- Avoid drinking water directly from the tap because it contains industrial waste, pesticides, and chemicals.
- Moderate the use of cleaners that contain chemicals, especially those containing ammonia.
- Preferably use organic cosmetics.
- Use the microwave less.
- Coffee, cigarettes, and alcohol are powerful enemies of fertility.
What foods are good for fertility?
It’s important that you make a change in your way of eating, as there are nutrients to found in certain products that are good for fertility.
- Increase your intake of meat, chicken, and vegetables since they’re essential for the growth and regeneration of tissues.
- Eat plenty of fish because omega 3 helps regulate hormones in the body, increases vaginal discharge, and improves blood circulation in the uterus.
- It’s essential to eat 5 servings of vegetables or fruits a day. In particular, focus on green vegetables that are rich in vitamins, iron, calcium, and fibre.
- Includes whole grains and seeds (pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts). These contain omega 3, zinc, vitamin E, and calcium.
- Swap refined foods to whole foods (for example: wheat flour, oatmeal, or brown rice).
- Eat good fats (olive oil, nuts, coconut oil).
- Stop the consumption of soy foods because they contain compounds that mimic oestrogen, thereby causing a hormonal imbalance.
- Cut out simple carbohydrates (white sugar, potatoes, pasta, cookies, or white bread) from your diet. These increase the resistance to insulin and interfere with the ovulation process.
People who have anxiety problems, depression, or have very stressful lives tend to exhibit hormonal alterations. Even in the case of men, stress can reduce the sperm count.
The psychological effects of the failure to get pregnant cause an emotional crisis, since medical consultations, blood or urine tests become stressful when waiting for a good result.
This is why it can be counter-productive.
The patient experiences a stage of contradiction, because she seeks everything to know the reason why she can’t get pregnant but, at the same time, she’s scared of not being able to become a mother.
That’s when she enters a vicious circle, her brain assumes that she is not ready to be a mother and alters the biological process.
In summary, do two things: Take care of yourself and relax!