4 Techniques to Stimulate the Clitoris
Aside from techniques to stimulate the clitoris, communication with your partner is essential to orgasm and enjoy much more fulfilling sex.
Trying to effectively fulfill the sexual needs of a woman and give her pleasure is not simple. In fact, having “the best of intentions” won’t cut it if you want to achieve this goal. That’s why you won’t want to miss out on these techniques to stimulate the clitoris.
We know that reaching the female orgasm isn’t exactly an easy task. It also takes great communication to achieve it.
However, we also know that stimulating the erogenous zones of your partner correctly can facilitate the process.
It’s essential to know the female anatomy. You should also be aware of its most sensitive places. These can be tapped to cause the sensations necessary to achieve your partner’s pleasure.
Sure, it is different in every woman. There’s is no manual that sets out all the secrets, either. It can all be summarized as experimentation and innovation with each pleasurable movement on the clitoris.
Appropriate stimulation of this area can ultimately bring your partner to orgasm. That’s why these techniques for stimulating the clitoris are very important.
Discover which techniques to stimulate the clitoris offer the most pleasure
1. Gentle: little by little
This piece of basic advice is important for you to remember. Go little by little, taking time to admire and, at the same time, stimulate the feminine body is part of the key to success with this technique.
Remember that the clitoris is incredibly sensitive. Precisely because of this quality, experts recommend that you maintain a progressive rhythm in terms of the intensity of stimulation.
- It’s advisable to increase the frequency of the movements and give prolonged, wet kisses on the clitoris calmly. This will lead to more pleasure.
Look at this article: Seven Myths About Oral Sex and its Consequences on Health Busted
2. It’s not like porn
Adult productions, better known as pornographic movies, can be stimulating for some couples and can help, to some extent, to break the ice.
However, it’s important to bear in mind that these are often exaggerated and unrealistic performances.
If what you want is to offer an unforgettable cocktail of passion and orgasms, the most important thing is to make love that’s full of imagination and caresses.
You should never overstimulate or be rough with the delicate area of the clitoris. Sometimes, less is more.
So, it’s preferable to:
- Separate the legs and give small kisses to the intimate feminine area.
- Avoid strong or rough blows that would be uncomfortable and make stimulation difficult.
- Maintain wet kisses for a prolonged time and give free reign to your imagination with regard to using your fingers.
- Look at your partner while you use any of the techniques to stimulate the clitoris.
3. Sucking and stimulating with the tongue
It’s just as the title suggests. If you’ve fulfilled all the previous techniques to stimulate the clitoris and the moment is right to implement a bit of rhythm and creativity, don’t hesitate to start sucking.
You’ll probably notice more moaning coming from your partner as you do so.
This technique consists of sucking the area of the clitoris with low pressure and keeping it in your mouth for short intervals, then giving small “taps” with the tip of your tongue as you notice how, due to the stimulation, the area swells a little.
- You need to know the resistance to sensitivity that your partner can bear.
- Apply this technique once the excitement of the first stages has been prolonged.
- Don’t over-apply the pressure that the tongue can offer the clitoris.
- It can be combined, using one or several fingers at the same time as you carry out this practice.
- As your hands are free, you can use them on other parts of the female body.
Read also: 6 Habits that Will Improve Your Sex Life
4. Fingers, tongue, and lubrication
If you’ve really warmed up and passion is in the air with these techniques to stimulate the clitoris, use your fingers while you suck the clitoris.
If you are giving the clitoris small licks and it doesn’t seem to be enough, the fingers and the lubrication offered by the tongue are the perfect ingredients to accelerate an orgasm loaded with a dose of pleasure and maximum stimulation.
How should you do this?
- If you’ve already increased the speed and frequency of your tongue movements, add to her pleasure with your fingers.
- Little by little, you can start penetrating her with the fingers of one hand and use the other hand to make small (delicate) circles around her clitoris.
- It is very stimulating to make little groans (even if your mouth is occupied) so that she feels more at ease and can easily yield to the stimulation.