Apple Smoothies for a Flat Stomach: 4 Great Recipes!
Apples are rich in fiber, which helps us to stay full for a long time and helps with keeping us regular. Be sure to use organic apples so you can eat the skin.
Everyone has a favorite variety of apple. In reality, it doesn’t matter what kind you choose because all apples have something in common: they improve your health. Similarly, if you have a little time and want to try a complementary food that helps you shed those extra pounds around your waist, apple smoothies are your best bet.
Apples have very few calories but give us a feeling of fullness. Moreover, this fruit is detoxifying, reduces cholesterol, helps with keeping you regular and can improve both cardiac and liver health.
Apple smoothies can provide us with many health benefits in our day-to-day lives. However, remember to always look for organically grown apples. A way of fully enjoying all this fruit has to offer is by eating the skin. For this reason, it’s important to make sure the apples you use for your apple smoothies haven’t been treated with pesticides.
4 Apple Smoothies for a Flat Stomach
Here we will give you 4 ways to make apple smoothies that will help you get a flat belly. Choose the kind that you like the most and remember to follow a varied and balanced diet.
If you drink these apple smoothies regularly, the results will be visible in a few weeks.
1. Green Apple and Flax Seed Smoothie
As you already know, flax seeds have been very popular in recent years. Basically, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants. Moreover, they’re a major plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Consuming powdered flax seeds combined with green apples will help us not only to reduce the amount of fat in our abdomen but also to take care of our health.
Take note of how to prepare this smoothie!
- 1 green apple
- 200 ml (1 cup) of oat milk
- 10 g (1 tablespoon) of powdered flax seed
- The first thing to do is wash the green apple well. The idea is to include the skin in the smoothie too. After washing it, cut the apple in 4 parts and take out the seeds in the middle.
- Once it is ready, add to the blender with the oat milk. Blend it well for a few seconds, then take it to your favorite glass.
- Finally, don’t forget to sprinkle a tablespoon of powdered flax seed over the top of your drink.
In a word: spectacular!
Check out this article: 5 Beverages to Avoid and Their Healthy Alternatives
2. Apple, Cinnamon and Almond Smoothie
- 1 apple
- 200 ml (1 cup) oat milk
- 10 chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
This smoothie, made with apples, almonds, and cinnamon, is ideal for starting your day. Besides being energy boosting, it will get your metabolism working and will reduce your blood sugar level thanks to the cinnamon. Likewise, it aids in digestion, and helps with keeping you regular. What more can you ask for?
Try it and see how you feel. The flavor is also simply delicious.
- The first thing to do, like always, is wash the fruit. Once it is ready, cut it into four parts.
- It’s best to have the almonds already chopped. This will allow you to make the smoothie in a flash.
- In the blender, add the apple, the oat milk and the chopped almonds. Then blend well.
- Once poured in your glass, sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
This smoothie will undoubtedly give you energy!
3. Green Apple with Kiwi and Coconut Water Smoothie
This smoothie is well suited for the middle of the afternoon. If we add cool coconut water to this natural beverage, we can enjoy an incredibly healthy drink. Similarly, by combining apples with kiwi, we get vitamin C, B6, fiber, folic acid, omega 3, as well as many phytonutrients and antioxidants.
Above all, take a look at how to prepare this spectacular drink.
- 1 apple
- 200 ml (1 cup) of coconut water
- 1 kiwi
- 2 ice cubes
Coconut water can be found in weight loss centers, or you can get it from the specialized section of your supermarket instead. It is very nutritious and well suited for diets to lose weight.
- First, peel the kiwi; then cut it into four parts. Afterward, do the same thing with the apple.
- In the blender, blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency.
- When you serve it, don’t forget to put in the ice cubes.
- Finally, if you need to sweeten the smoothie, include a little stevia or honey, never sugar.
4. Apple, Pineapple, Mint and Lemon Smoothie
To get a flatter stomach with a slimming drink, here’s another option that is also ideal for relaxation. We will benefit from the menthol in mint, from the bromelain in pineapples and from the pectin in apples. These will help us to better our heart rate and produce serotonin, the well-being hormone.
Don’t hesitate to try this smoothie. We’re sure it will surprise you.
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 rounds of fresh pineapple
- ½ green apple
- 200 ml (1 cup) water
- 5 fresh leaves of peppermint
- First, get the juice of half of a lemon. Then cut the two pineapple rounds.
- In the blender, add the half of a green apple (with the skin), the lemon juice, the pineapple rounds, the cup of water and the mint leaves.
- This smoothie is so easy to prepare that you can make it in 5 minutes. Once you have a smooth consistency, serve it.
- Add the two ice cubes.
- Finally, all you have to do is enjoy it.
Now that you know how to make these apple smoothies, how can you resist them?