Little by little, the day is approaching to commemorate and honor one of the most important people in our lives. That’s right: We’re talking about Mother’s Day. After all, this day should be reserved for busy moms everywhere to relax and feel free from their everyday responsibilities.
This day is dedicated to the women who are proud to have given a piece of themselves to the wonderful miracle that is life.
Becoming a mother isn’t synonymous with the essence of being a woman, however. So many find themselves putting their beauty and image on the backburner.
Of course, motherhood is much more important than any beauty ritual or appearance. Nevertheless, there are certain things that you shouldn’t have to ignore.
Mothers are incredibly busy. The more children you have, the more complex your routine becomes.
These factors are what begin to make up your “normal” life, in a way.
They mean that you set aside certain practices you had before you were pregnant, such as shopping for clothing and your beauty or makeup rituals.
Now they’ve been replaced by changing diapers, breastfeeding, packing lunches…you have to manage all your child’s needs (depending on the age) without forgetting your work commitments.
This can leave very little time for yourself.
Beauty tips for the busy momBecause of the reality we outlined above, today we want to share a series of tips with you to save some time on a daily basis. Don’t hesitate to use them when you need them the most.
1. An easy hairstyle
The goal here is to save time so you can take care of the rest of the day’s tasks. Focusing on hair is therefore fundamental.
- Your hairstyle is one of the more complicated rituals you preform on a daily basis, taking up a lot of time. While it might be worth it to you, there are some alternatives that make things easier.
- The well known ponytail or bun are practical and easy hairstyles. They might not look as fancy, but they don’t take hours like some other looks.
- On the other hand, you know you can’t do the same thing every day.
- This is when it’s a good time to ask your stylist for some advice.
Visit this article: The best hairstyles according to your face shape
2. Showering at nightTaking a shower or a bath is one of the most important tasks in a day and can take some considerable time.
This is why we recommend taking your shower at night before you go to sleep. In the morning all you need to do is wake up, put on makeup, get ready, and get to work.
Without a doubt, the big advantage here is the time you save and the energy you’ll have to face the day. Lots of people don’t feel comfortable with this practice, however.
If you’re a busy mom and you want to save some time to look good in the morning, this is a piece of advice you shouldn’t ignore.
3. Get rid of dark circles
Dark circles appear as a result of tiredness, lack of sleep and the accumulated stress from your routine. For a busy mom, these can become the common denominator, and obscure the beauty of your face and eyes.
This is why you have to fight dark circles and make your face look healthier.
There are several ways to reduce their impact, and most are cosmetic. Most of them tend to take a lot of time, unfortunately, when you could be busy with other activities.
Nevertheless, you can always spend four or five minutes to get rid of dark circles.
What should you do?
- Apply a highlighting cream on the lower part of the eyes and on the upper part of the cheeks.
- This will give your face some life and your lack of sleep will go completely unnoticed.
Do you want to know more? See: 5 remedies for dark circles
4. Wash your hair every other day
One tip for avoiding hair loss is to wash it every other day. This will reduce the odds of damaging it or making it more fragile.
Not only that, it saves you some valuable time to get plenty of other things done!