3 Ways to Prepare Frozen Yogurt
If you’re creative and you love to create recipes for both you and your family, then you will love these 3 frozen yogurt desserts that you can easily make at home. Learn to prepare them and surprise everyone.
Yogurt is carried out through the fermentation process of lactose, due to this, it has its texture and acidic taste. Due to its high content of vitamins B, B1, and C and minerals such as calcium and magnesium, it is one of the dairy foods that is most recommended by nutritionists.
In addition, yogurt has the particularity of being able to be eaten as breakfast, a snack, or dessert. Thanks to its neutral flavor, it can be combined with all kinds of fruits and in some cases vegetables, although for desserts you can also use chocolate.
Among its most relevant properties, we find that yogurt:
- It is the best option for lactose intolerant people
- Facilitates the absorption of nutrients
- Lowers cholesterol
- Keeps bones healthy
- It facilitates the absorption of fats (healthy ones)
So don’t you think that yogurt is the best option for a dessert? The most fun way to prepare it is frozen, because we all love ice cream and even more so, the little ones in the house. Learn how to prepare 3 recipes with frozen yogurt at home.
3 recipes with frozen yogurt
1. Frozen strawberry yogurt
Do not worry about the amount of calories and carbohydrates in this dessert. You can use light ingredients, such as skim milk and chocolate essence, so you can control what you eat. In addition, strawberries are a healthy plus that you will add to the yogurt.
- 1 ¼ cup of strawberries (200 g)
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (200 g)
- ¼ glass of water (50 ml)
- 1 tablespoon light unflavored gelatin (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon of condensed milk (15 ml)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts without salt (30 g)
- 1 banana
- First of all, in order to prepare this frozen dessert, you must freeze the strawberries and the banana (cut into slices) for 12 hours.
- Then, in a pot, bring the water to a boil to prepare the gelatin. Set aside.
- After the cooling time, liquify the strawberries and banana along with the yogurt until you get a cream.
- Then, add the condensed milk and gelatin that has already been prepared, and liquify again.
- Next, pour into ice cream molds and chill in the freezer for 2 hours. Remember that it is made with yogurt, and the texture will be creamier than that of common ice cream.
- Finally, take out of the freezer and add the peanuts and more strawberries if you want.
2. Frozen chocolate yogurt
If you do not wish to use chocolate bars to prepare this frozen dessert, you can use cocoa powder, chocolate essence or half of a dark chocolate bar, which is much healthier than ordinary chocolate.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (200 ml)
- ½ a glass of cream of milk (100 ml)
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate essence (60 g)
- 3 tablespoons of nuts (45 g)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons of brandy (30 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of stevia (45 g)
- First, in a large bowl, pour the yogurt, the cream, and the sugar. Beat well until you get a smooth mixture.
- Then, add the chocolate essence, the cornstarch, and the dollops of liquor and whisk again.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and cover with a layer of wax paper before placing a lid on it.
- Then, place in the freezer for 4 or 5 hours.
- To finish, remove from the freezer, serve, and spread the nuts over the frozen yogurt.
3. Frozen yogurt candies with strawberries
This recipe is excellent for a dessert after a romantic dinner and, believe it or not, it is easy to make. You will only need an ice cube tray and the yogurt of your choice. You can cover it with chocolate syrup.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (200 ml)
- 3 spoons of chocolate syrup (45 ml)
- ½ a cup of strawberries (75 g)
- Start cutting the strawberries into small pieces and set aside.
- Then, take an ice cube tray and pour the yogurt in each hole to about three quarters of its capacity.
- Next, place in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- After that time, remove the ice cube tray and fill all the holes with strawberries. Then sprinkle a little more yogurt on them and cover with wax paper.
- Finally, let refrigerate for 6 more hours, serve, sprinkle the chocolate syrup in each cube and they are ready.
Enjoy your delicious yogurt candies.It might interest you...