Three Routines to Tone Your Arms that You’ll Love
Burning body fat and maintaining a balanced diet will help you reduce fat and tone your arms.
Have you ever heard of these three routines to tone your arms?
There are many people who have suffered from obesity and have undergone treatments, diets or surgeries in order to obtain a thinner figure. The problem is that areas such as the abdomen, legs or arms still tend to look flabby.
It’s this last area that can torment anyone.
Fat that is flabby, especially in the area of the triceps, can become a great complication aesthetically.
Many people, especially women, try to combat this problem. The problem is that it’s a very difficult area in which to get results from training.
If you want to eliminate this flabbiness in your arms and tone them, this article will explain four routines so that you can train daily and obtain the figure that you desire.
What should I do?
Before beginning to work on the area of the triceps and biceps, it’s extremely important that you work on your entire body in general.
You need to have a good diet that allows you to eliminate fat, and not just from common areas such as the abdomen or legs, but rather the body in general in order to be able to focus on certain parts.
Unfortunately, eliminating fat from a specific targeted area is impossible. Thus, you should focus on losing weight in general.
It’s extremely important that you do not fast or do miracle diets, because this only makes you lose fluid and muscle mass, but not fat. Thus, they’re not effective when toning and thinning the arms.
Start by reducing the portions of your food and eating a balanced diet that allows you to eat 5 times a day (3 main meals and 2 snacks).
Try to change some habits: drink skim milk instead of whole milk and eat low-fat foods that lower your cholesterol levels.
Burn more energy
Expending more energy allows your body to burn more calories and, therefore, get rid of fat faster and more efficiently.
- The best thing to do is to go for a walk 20 or 30 minutes per day. This will activate your metabolism and, together with a good diet, will give much faster and more efficient results.
Before subjecting your body to any training, perform a general medical checkup to ensure that your health is in perfect condition.
This way, you can carry out your exercise routine safely.
Tone your arms
The best option for loosing weight in your arms is to use weights, either dumbbells or weights, which allows your muscle to be exercised.
With these weights, you make the muscles contract and, therefore, tone. However, weight is not necessary for all kinds of exercise. There are many options to exercise your arms without much effort.
You can combine these 4 weight loss exercises with your daily training routine or you can do them independently with a balanced diet.
Strengthening the biceps is the most important and also one of the simplest exercises.
- Fill two water bottles, preferably ½ liter or 1 liter ones.
- Grab one in each hand and position them with your elbow bent towards you.
- Extend your arms until the elbow forms a 90 ° angle.
- Do about 4 repetitions of this movement, repeating it 15 times.
This is very similar to the bicep exercise, with the difference being that, in this case, you will lift upwards.
- Hold two ½ liter or 1 liter bottles, one in each hand, and raise your arms above your head.
- Lower them backwards, bending at the elbow.
- Extend the arm again and repeat the movement about 15 times.
3. Combination of abdomen and arms
This exercise will allow you to exercise your shoulders along with your back and abdomen.
- Join your elbows at chin height and then join your hands, with your palms facing up.
- Sit upright.
- Lift the elbows until you reach the level of the forehead without separating them.
- Repeat the movement about 20 times.
Now you have the tricks to start losing weight in your arms, try them out and flaunt your new slender and toned figure!