3 Delicious Healthy Breakfasts You Will Love
Some people think you have to eat less in the morning in order to lose weight. But we'll show you 3 delicious healthy breakfasts to start your day well.
Although everyone knows this, many people still don’t do it: breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and you should never forget to eat it. We’ll bring you 3 delicious healthy breakfasts to start your day off in the best way possible.
Your breakfasts should give you approximately 25% of the energy you need for any one day. It’s essential that you eat the proper nutrients to compensate for the whole night when you haven’t eaten anything.
A healthy, varied, and balanced diet in your meals in the morning will help you leave the house with more strength and in a better mood. You’ll also be able to refute that the idea that in order to lose weight, it’s best to fast.
On the contrary, you’ll just want to binge at lunchtime to compensate, and that’s not healthy at all. Let’s take a look at some simple recipes for delicious healthy breakfasts to start your day well.
Delicious healthy breakfasts with cereal and berries
- Firstly, get a bowl or large cup. Put in a handful of whole instant oatmeal. Then add half a cup of soy milk or water, however much you like.
- After that, start to add in the berries: cranberries, strawberries, raspberries. If you can’t find any in the shops or if they’re very expensive, then you can add prunes or red apple.
- Finally, add the nuts and dried fruits – for example, ten raisins and two crushed walnuts.
- Eat it slowly and chew it well.
You’ll get a good amount of fiber and antioxidants with this kind of delicious healthy breakfast. Fruit is a great macronutrient, as healthy as it is tasty, and oatmeal gives you carbohydrates. In regards to the nuts, they will give you excellent antioxidants like phenolics and resveratrol.
Whole wheat turkey and avocado sandwich
- This is another of our delicious healthy breakfasts. A turkey sandwich and a glass of natural orange juice.
- First of all, make the sandwich with whole grain bread. Add a slice of cooked ham or turkey (both are low fat), a teaspoon of olive oil, and a few pieces of avocado. We can assure you that the mixture is delicious. You can also use chicken if you prefer.
- Don’t forget to have some orange juice to accompany the sandwich.
This sandwich’s whole grains will keep you satisfied for longer. It has vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Avocado also has a high content of vitamin E, which is good for reducing cholesterol and helps you better absorb all the nutrients from this breakfast, including the excellent antioxidants from orange juice. It is a very healthy option.
Fruit salad, toast with honey, and white tea
- It may seem a bit over the top at first, but it isn’t. You’ll get an excellent amount of antioxidants and vitamins with this type of breakfast. Get a bowl that is isn’t too big to put the pieces of fruit in.
- A small kiwi, apple, five grapes, and two strawberries would definitely be a great combination. As you can see, the key is in the variety and taking advantage of the benefits of these essential fruits.
- Next, make the toast. It should be whole wheat and not very big. Put one or two teaspoons of honey on it.
- Now make the white tea. This variety of tea is healthier than even green tea, which is why we recommend it. You can find it in natural stores. It is very valuable and will be very beneficial. Remember that after boiling it in a cup with water, let sit for only 5 minutes.
- A very good option for your breakfast. You will benefit from healthy fruits, the ones that have the most antioxidants. Honey is an excellent antiseptic, healer, and strengthener for your immune system that you should always make use of. White tea is a more than amazing ally to protect you from free radicals because as we said before, it is even more powerful than green tea.