Three Habits to Detoxify Your Body Constantly
You’ve probably hear that you should detoxify your body to reduce the risk of liver, colon, pancreas or heart diseases.
However, perhaps you may not do it so often because you may think it’s very difficult or you simply have no idea where to start.
In either case, you’ll find here very simple and fast options to keep your body in an optimal state.
1. Replace one of your meals with a detoxifying smoothie
Are you worried about having to completely stop eating the food you like? If your diet is very bad, it would be advisable that, in addition to detoxifying your body, you improve the quality of your food.
However, if you really want to take care of your diet and only want to eliminate the toxins that are there in one way or another, try a daily smoothie.
This measure is very practical. Plus, it ensure that you never leave home without breakfast if you choose to change breakfast or never eat breakfast.
It’s also a great way to get some of thee vegetables that you don’t like into your diet. After all, smoothies allow you to play with flavors and textures so you can include what you need without noticing any flavor you don’t like.
Plus, including a daily smoothie is very cheap because the necessary portions are minimal.
For this habit to really work and be helpful. It’s important that you make sure you:
- Don’t go to extreme measures. It’s just about making a smoothie one meal, not stopping eating solid foods altogether.
- Choose natural and good quality products to make sure you don’t replace the toxins you eliminate.
- Pay attention to the reaction of your body and always ask a nutritionist if you notice any decompensation.
If you don’t know where to start, try this shake to detoxify your body:
- 1 cup of clean and disinfected kale leaves (67 g)
- 3 cups almond milk (725 ml)
- 1 green apple cut into cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup of washed and disinfected parsley (22 g)
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender and process until you get a smoothie that’s easy to drink.
- Don’t worry if it seems like too much. Since you’re going to substitute breakfast, it’s important that you drink everything to avoid cravings or hunger within a few hours.
Read also: The Best Shakes to Help You Lose Weight
2. Always consume organic products whenever possible
We know that consuming organic products isn’t always available to everyone. However, a good way to detoxify your body is to include them as much as you can.
One good trick is to plant their own vegetables. It’s easy and can save you a lot of money.
Even if you live in a small apartment, there’s always room for a couple of pots. However, always make sure the seeds you plant are organic. They’re usually relatively inexpensive, especially considering the amount of tomatoes they can produce.
Other options are:
- Pineapple. You just need to plant the crown and wait for it to grow.
- Fruit trees. Here, you will need some more space and patience, but after about 5 years you can harvest the first lemons, oranges or apples. Other fruits require more time, but it’s worth it.
- Swiss chard and spinach. Just plant some seeds to get bushes that keep growing even after you pick some.
- Spices. Spices like lavender, thyme, mint and basil are easy to grow.
Remember that being organic is about avoiding the use of pesticides and herbicides. Make sure to water these plants with clean water only and add organic fertilizer to detoxify your body.
Visit this article: Strengthen Your Bone Health by Including These 8 Calcium Rich Foods in Your Diet
3. Take advantage of the benefits of a massage to detoxify your body
Do you think that receiving a massage is a luxury? Of course it may seem like it and it makes you feel like royalty, but its function goes beyond that. Most massages seek to detoxify your body in some way.
Depending on the problems you have, your masseuse will recommend one or the other. If you don’t know where to start, ask for a lymphatic massage.
- The objective of this type of massage is to eliminate toxins from the organs. It’s a treatment that requires some extra effort from your masseur but will give you excellent results.
- The ideal time frame is to get a massage once a month, but that depends on your financial situation and your preferences.
- If you turn to alternative medicine, try visiting a temazcal. These are steam baths that take advantage of the benefits of different herbs depending on the medical problem you want to fight.
What other alternatives do you use to detoxify your body? Have you tried the ones we mentioned? Which is your favorite?It might interest you...