Fruit juice combinations are an excellent tool for losing weight. You probably already know about all the great natural health benefits of drinking a smoothie made with apples, carrots, and beets. But there are even more delicious combinations that you’re going to love. So if you’re looking to lose weight healthily and easily, then keep reading to find out about more slimming and tasty fruit juice combinations below.
1. Delicious apple, cucumber, and ginger smoothie
Don’t know what to make in the mornings? Follow this recipe. With it, not only will you be starting your day out healthy and hydrated, you’ll also be improving your figure.
How do these fruit combinations help with weight loss?
- Apples: You already know that eating a green apple in the morning is an effective way to lose weight. Rich in flavonoids, fiber and vitamin C, apples help regulate blood sugar levels and activate the metabolism. They’re perfect and contain a treasure trove of medicinal properties to fight cholesterol and diabetes.
- Cucumbers: They’re light and refreshing, which is why they’re perfect for adding to smoothies. This common vegetable hydrates and provides a feeling of satiety, on top of all the antioxidants it contains that help regenerate cells.
- Ginger: We’re sure you’re already familiar with the many benefits of ginger. It’s mentioned often on our site and we never get tired of showing you its great medicinal properties for your health and weight. Ginger helps you to better digest food, reduce inflammation and regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
How can I benefit from this combination?
- Thoroughly clean a green apple (you don’t need the peel). Choose a good cucumber and peel it. You’ll also need about 40 grams of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare a ginger infusion with a cup of water (250 ml). Once it’s ready, add it to the blender with the apple and cucumber cut into chunks. Blend thoroughly.
- You’ll notice bits of apple, but it’s recommended to eat them. Try it, it’s delicious!
Grapefruit and melon
This is a tasty and refreshing smoothie. If you get home tired in the evening and are looking for something light and refreshing that will help you lose weight at the same time, then this smoothie is for you.
How does this combination of fruits help me lose weight?
Grapefruit: Grapefruit is rich in fiber and vitamins. It’s well known for helping promote weight loss, but you have to be consistent and consume it every afternoon. Grapefruit is a great fat burner, too. The acids found in grapefruit improve digestion and fight water retention. It’s fabulous!
Melon: Melon is the best cleansing fruit you’ll find on the market. It doesn’t matter what type of melon you choose—combined with the right fruits, they’re great for weight loss. Rich in minerals and fiber, melons are great for detoxifying the body and giving you a feeling of satiety.
How can I benefit from grapefruit and melon?
- You’ll need 200 grams of melon; it must be fresh for the best nutrient content. Remember if the melon is overripe, its sugar content will be too high.
- Get the juice from one medium-sized grapefruit.
- Now let’s use the blender. Add a cup of water (250 ml), the grapefruit juice and melon chunks. Blend well and add a few ices cubes. You already know that cold drinks accelerate the metabolism and burn fat. It’s very healthy, one of the best combinations of fruit you can prepare. Let’s start today.
3. Carrot, orange and parsley
Have you ever tried carrot and orange juice? It’s one of the best and healthiest ways to lose weight. Drink it in the mornings or with lunch. Add a few ice cubes and enjoy a refreshing beverage that will jump start your metabolism and improve your health. It’s amazing!
How does this fruit combination help with weight loss?
- Oranges: Oranges are used to regulate digestion, prevent constipation, fight water retention and strengthen the immune system. They’re rich in soluble fiber which helps cleanse the intestines and prevent inflammation. It’s a valuable medicinal fruit in our daily lives.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in fiber, beta-carotene, vitamin A and potassium. It’s one of those vegetables that prevents inflammation and fluid retention. It further improves digestion, cleanses the body, and helps lose weight. It’s a delicious natural ally that goes well with oranges.
- Parsley: Parsley is a medicinal herb rich in vitamins and nutrients that are vital to prevent many kind of diseases. It purifies the blood, prevents anemia or stimulates digestion.
How can I benefit from this combination?
- You’ll need the juice of two oranges. Add the juice into a blender along with two clean carrots that have been cut into pieces.
- Add one cup water (250 ml) and blend well.
- Add 2 sprigs of parsley.
- Remember to drink it fresh. Adding ice will make it even more delicious and refreshing. It’s perfect for lunch.
Which fruit juice combination will you try today?