For a lot of people, neck pain is a light discomfort that appears from time to time. As a result, they turn to classic anti-inflammatory medicines that can gradually damage your stomach and kidneys. But did you know that there are also some wonderful home treatments for neck pain?
In this article, we want to help you with these remedies for getting rid of your neck pain. After all, it’s time for you to live the quality life you deserve!
To do this, you first need to remember that swimming is the best sport for strengthening your back muscles. These are the muscles that we use the most.
Despite how little we take care of ourselves, it’s important that we tone our back muscles. This way. they can withstand the tension we put them under. This is especially true for people who use cell phones, tablets, or computers for hours.
Let’s take a look at some other great natural solutions for neck pain.
Use these three solutions for to treat neck pain at home
1. Cayenne pepper or red chili ointment
- 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper or red chili powder
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of bees’ wax, grated
- 1 air tight glass jar
- Heat the coconut oil with the pepper or chili in a double boiler for 9 minutes.
- Add the wax and stir until it completely melts.
- Cool it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- After this time, mix the ingredients. Then, put them in the fridge again for 15 minutes.
- Then, put the ointment in the glass jar.
How to use it
Rub the ointment on the affected area up to two times per day. Little by little, you’ll get rid of your neck pain. This treatment stays fresh for 2 days.
2. Milk and turmeric
- A cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of bees’ wax
How to make it
- Add the turmeric to the milk. Heat it on low heat for five minutes.
- Add the honey and mix it well.
- Let it cool in the fridge.
How to use it
Drink this treatment two times per day and you’ll notice an incredible improvement.
3. Rosemary alcohol that takes away neck pain
- 5 tablespoons of fresh rosemary stalks
- 1 cup of 96% alcohol
- An air-tight glass jar
- Put the stalks of rosemary in the glass jar and add the alcohol.
- Seal the jar and let it marinate for 15 days in a dark, dry place.
- Shake it every day so that the jar is mixed well.
- After this time, strain the treatment to remove the herb residues.
- Add the treatment to a container that allows you to always apply the amount you need.
Besides the above remedies and exercise, we recommend that you pay attention to your posture. You should do this both at work and during your free time.
If your neck suffers a lot during your work hours, we have a recommendation. At least once per hour, take a break to loosen your vertebrae.
- Rest your chin on your chest. Then, raise your head to the left and to the right.
- After, shake your head from side to side like you’re saying no. Do this very slowly.
- If you have an intense case, then put the palm of your hand on the top of your head and lightly pull it down diagonally.
Thanks to these tips, you’ll alleviate your pain and take control of your life.
Besides starting to improve, you’ll also improve your social life. It won’t be just because you’re doing well physically. It’ll also be because you’ll be in a good mood. You’ll have a better disposition in general.
As a result, you’ll see a chain of good changes happen. Tell us about them!
Main image courtesy of © wikiHow.com