Italian pasta is one of the best-known foods worldwide. Learn how to make three amazing and delicious pasta recipes in this article.
Italian pasta is undoubtedly one of the most popular foods worldwide. It’s made with wheat flour, water, salt, and eggs. Although it’s an iconic ingredient in Italian cuisine, it’s not originally from Europe.
According to historical evidence, this food originated from China but was introduced to Italy during the Middle Ages and has been gratefully accepted. The texture, taste, and the dozens of possible combinations that exist, especially how easy it is to cook Italian pasta. This food is very common in almost every household.
Italian pasta is a blank canvas for culinary imagination that gives homage to elegance and simplicity of each of the possible preparations, here are three super-easy recipes that will wow your friends and family.
Italian Pasta Recipes
There are so many different pasta varieties out there. One of the most popular ones is spaghetti, which has long, thin, cylindrical pasta.
- 4 egg yolks.
- 150 g of bacon.
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g).
- 1 cup of grated pecorino cheese (100 g).
- 2 ½ cups of spaghetti pasta (350 g).
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper (8 g).
- Beat the eggs with the grated cheese and salt inside a bowl.
- Then carefully cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Put everything in a frying pan with a little water and let it melt over high heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a previously salted liter of boiling water. When the pasta is almost al dente, drain well and place it in the frying pan with the bacon.
- Turn off the heat and add the beaten eggs and a tablespoon of the cooking water to the frying pan.
- Mix for about 30 seconds while stirring constantly.
- Turn off the heat, serve, and sprinkle some cheese on your dish.
Read this article too: If you exercise, can you eat whatever you want afterwards?
Pasta Alla Puttanesca
This pasta recipe obviously is from the city of Naples because the tomato, parsley, and anchovies make it so colorful.
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g).
- ½ can of anchovies (25 g).
- Spaghetti pasta (350 g).
- 2 tablespoons of capers (30 g).
- 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves (10 g).
- 5 cups of tomato pulp (500 g).
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley (25 g).
- 1 ½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (30 ml).
- You can add 4 tablespoons of black olives (50 g) for more color.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Then, sauté the garlic with a little extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- When the garlic turns golden brown, add the anchovies and capers.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and then black olives.
- Cook the pasta in 1 liter of boiling water. When the pasta is al dente, drain well and add the sauce.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley and serve.
Check out this article too: Do you know how to make tiramisu?
The name of this delicious Italian recipe comes from its hometown Amatrice. This easy to make pasta recipes is one of the most consumed.
- 2 tablespoons of salt (30 g).
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (15 g).
- ½ tablespoon of butter (15 g).
- 5 cups of ripe tomatoes (500 g).
- 3 cups of spaghetti pasta (350 g).
- 2 cups of bacon strips (150 g).
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper (15 g).
- 3 cups of grated Parmesan cheese (300 g).
- 1 chopped and seeded red chili (5 g).
- Thoroughly wash and peel the tomatoes.
- After cutting them and removing all the seeds and skin, mash them with a beater.
- Cut the bacon into long strips.
- Use butter to sauté the chili pepper and bacon in a frying pan over medium heat until golden brown.
- Then add the salt, tomatoes, and a pinch of black pepper.
- Stir the mixture and add half a teaspoon of sugar so the sauce doesn’t turn out too sour.
- In a separate pot, cook the pasta for 5 minutes. Once ready, let it sit in the water for 2 more minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and serve on a plate with the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and enjoy.