One of the challenges for people who love sweet flavors and texture combinations is to eat well without gaining weight.
Do non-fat desserts exist?
Desserts are ideal for birthdays, gatherings and even just to vary the daily diet, but especially in times like Christmas. During one the best times of the year, sharing delicious moments can leave an unwanted amount of extra pounds.
There are some ways to be able to eat dessert with no pounds to regret later. You won’t have to give up the pleasure of ending your meal with something delicious.
Make homemade desserts
The best way to ensure that dessert will not have a high number of calories is to make it at home. You can ensure that nothing artificial is added to improve the flavor. For example, sometimes unhealthy fat is added when the dessert is prepared.
Also, at home care can be taken to use fresh ingredients such as fruits, preserving their natural properties. The same goes for fats, because in a home kitchen oil is not usually re-used.
This is one of the keys to cooking delicious desserts that won’t make you fat. It is always advisable to substitute unhealthy ingredients for healthier ones. Among the basic substitutions you can make is to use natural sweetener instead of sugar, because sugar contains many empty calories.
We also recommend replacing whole milk with skim milk. The same goes for milk chocolate. Remember that dark chocolate has antioxidant properties and less calories.
Fruits are sweet and do not contain additives. In addition, some of them contain pectin that helps thicken batter. These excellent natural products also have multiple nutrients that help maintain good health. Use them alone or in recipes to guarantee flavor in delicious desserts that won’t make you fat.
Skim and sugar-free yogurt is another option for making delicious desserts. It is low in calories, contains calcium, and helps the digestive system to function.
This is one of the most attractive and non-fattening desserts. It is a cheesecake with unforgettable dark chocolate.
- 1 bar of dark chocolate, 70% cacao (100 grams)
- 200 grams light cream cheese
- 150 grams of skim greek yogurt
- 2 Tlsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 packet of flavorless gelatin
- small molds
- Melt the chocolate using the bain marie technique.
- Cover the bottom of each mold with a layer of melted chocolate. Do it uniformly.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Put the cream cheese, greek yogurt, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix with a blender until the mixture is uniform.
- Dissolve the gelatin in water; follow package instructions. Add the other mixture to it.
- Pour the mixture into the molds
- Refrigerate for 6 hours
- You may decorate it with strawberries, bananas, or melted chocolate.
- pineapple, 1/2 or whole, depending on the size
- low-fat cottage cheese (200 g)
- 1 nonfat sugar-free pineapple yogurt
- Sweetener, preferably liquid
- Dump the cottage cheese into a sieve.
- Mix the cottage cheese with chopped pineapple, yogurt, and sweetener to taste
- Place the mixture in ice cream molds
- Refrigerate until hardened
We recommend reading: How To Prepare Pineapple To Relieve Constipation
Light apple pie
Among other delicious desserts that won’t make you fat is this exquisite apple tart. It’s light and easy to prepare. You’ll be able to maintain your ideal physique.
- apples (700 g)
- 2 eggs
- brown sugar (90 g)
- lemon peel
- wheat flour (100 g)
- skim milk
- yeast (in powdered form)
- powdered sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C
- Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices. Sprinkle a few drops of lemon on them so that they do not get brown.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and a pinch of salt together in a bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until the mixture is uniform and thick.
- Add the flour, milk, and yeast until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Mix in most of the apple, stirring with a spoon, enveloping them in the mixture. Set some apples aside.
- Grease and flour a baking dish.
- Pour the mixture into the dish.
- Decorate with the apple slices that had been set aside, then place in the oven.
- Bake at 180 C for 35 minutes.
- Decorate by sprinkling powdered sugar on top before serving.