The 3 Best Exercises for Health
Here are a few of the best exercises that you can do every day to make sure you have a healthy and active lifestyle. Take a look at these 3 exercises...
Be it for work, family or even personal reasons, it is quite normal for people to live sedentary, inactive lives. Perhaps we don’t notice it now, but over time our body can suffer from various problems that affect our quality of life. Here are a few simple exercises to start becoming active little by little.
Obesity, cardiac problems, cholesterol…There are a lot of problems we can alleviate by introducing basic exercises that help improve health. Sometimes doing just 30 minutes a day of the best exercises is enough. But be that as it may, you must be consistent. Are you motivated?
Remember that one requisite for devoting to exercise is to not do it alone. In that case… how about motivating a friend or family member to join you? Choose one of these three best exercises that are easiest for you to do.
You can even combine and alternate them day by day. The most essential thing is that you exercise every day. You should begin to consider exercise a daily habit. Your improved health will thank you for it.
Dr. Roy Shephard of the University of Toronto (Canada) confirms that climbing steps measuring 20 cm at a rate of 20 per minute can bring about incredible results. This is undoubtedly one of the best exercises you can do. Here are some of the benefits:
- Cholesterol and blood pressure reduction. Consequently, this lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Greater leg muscle strength and greater cardiopulmonary endurance.
- Burns calories.
- Strengthens bones.
- Improves circulation and muscle tone.
How to do it?
- At home, shopping centers or even at work.
- Between 20 and 25 minutes every day.
- Go up each stair with a straight back, trying not to hunch forward. Pay special attention to leg movement and foot bending.
- If you have a prosthetic knee or some other leg injury, do this very slowly. Consult your doctor before doing this exercise daily.
Another very beneficial and highly recommended exercise. If you have a bicycle, find a low-risk, open space to ride around. What’s more, try to substitute your car for a bicycle to ride to work. Cycling 30 to 35 minutes a day is enough. Moreover, if you have company it can be even more pleasant. Here are some benefits of the bicycle:
- Can reduce risk of heart attack by 50%,
- Prevents back pain and protect joints. Pedal movement stimulates the muscles of the dorsal vertebrae and strengthens the lumbar area (thereby preventing herniated discs). Knee joints are also strengthened by these cyclical movements, helping to protect and strengthen cartilage.
- Improves immune system. Bicycling and doing these fundamental exercises with your body can stimulate phagocytes. In other words, these cells devour bacteria in the human body. In addition, they help eliminate all sorts of toxins.
- Strengthens the heart, preventing cardiac diseases and reducing cholesterol.
- Controls weight. If you slowly accelerate your pace you can increase muscle mass. Moreover, you can speed up metabolism and burn more fat.
- Prevents dementia and cerebrovascular issues.
- Prevents osteoporosis. Stimulates bones and strengthens them, consequently improving joint function.
- Tones glutes and abdominals. You should pay attention to your posture while walking. Try to walk upright and in a comfortable position. Don’t slouch forward, by contrast.
- Increases your levels of vitamin D. You will obtain this essential vitamin for bone and immune system health by walking in daylight.
- Increases your energy and well-being. This is much more beneficial if you walk for half an hour in the company of your partner or a friend. In this way, you can feel much lighter.
- In addition, studies show that walking daily reduces stress and anxiety levels. Breathing fresh air frees you. Finally, it disconnects you from obligations for a few moments. Undoubtedly, this the best vitamin you can obtain from this exercise.
So how about starting today?