Two Delicious Chicken Breast Recipes
Chicken breasts are the cut with the least fat and most protein. You can prepare some incredible chicken breast recipes, and we've got two here!
Are you looking for some great chicken breast recipes?
Chickens have multiple parts that are edible and that can be used in different recipes. However, chicken breasts are a key piece for merging the health with flavor in a good meal.
That’s why we want to share two wonderful and really simple chicken breast recipes with you so that you can prepare chicken breasts with various seasonings at home. You wouldn’t believe the possibilities for what you can create with only one seemingly simple and common ingredient!
The breast is one of the best parts of the chicken for combining with other ingredients. You can easily accompany chicken breasts with rice or pasta, put them in the oven, fry them, bread them, etc.
You can also consume them without problems if you’re on a special diet regimen, whether it be to lose a few extra pounds or to keep fit. The truth is that whatever your goal may be, this dish will serve you perfectly and without time limits.
The recipes that we’ll share with you here are easy and can be made at any time or for any occasion. You can consume them at lunch, in the mid-afternoon or for light dinners.
Let’s take a look at these two delicious chicken breast recipes!
Two Delicious Chicken Breast Recipes
1. Chicken breasts with potato chips
This recipe should not take more than 15 minutes to complete from scratch. It’s rich in vitamins and protein, low in calories, and you can make it in a few simple steps.
It’s perfect to enjoy for a lunch or, if you prefer, to end the day lightly.
- 3 boneless chicken breast fillets
- 3 tablespoons of aromatic herbs (45 g)
- 1 green sweet pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 garlic clove without skins
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
- First of all, wash the sage leaves very well.
- Then, peel the garlic and mash it. Then, reserve.
- After, in a bowl, prepare a marinade with olive oil, sage leaves, crushed garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Place the chicken breasts inside the bowl with the marinade, and let them soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- After the indicated time, add the aromatic herbs and proceed to sauté the chicken breast fillets in a pan with a splash of oil.
- Cut the green pepper into slices. Slice the potatoes, and season them to taste.
- Then, in another pan with very hot oil, add the green peppers and potatoes.
- Fry for 3 minutes, and serve alongside the chicken breast fillets.
2. Lemon chicken breasts
This recipe is perfect for you if you’re in the mood to start a diet or you’re already following one. The caloric value is very low and, thanks to the touch of lemon, its contribution in vitamins is unbeatable. This is a simple, fresh and delicious option for making this cut of chicken.
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons of ground parsley (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (15 ml)
- 2 garlic cloves without skin, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice (60 ml)
- 1 cube of chicken broth
Don’t miss: Three Recipes You Can Make with Potatoes
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a small pot with water, and brown the chicken breast fillets a little.
- Next, raise the heat of the stove a little, and add the chopped garlic.
- Next, add the lemon juice and, finally, incorporate the cube of broth.
- Cover the pot, and let it cook for about 7 minutes.
- Once the chicken breasts are ready, you can sprinkle pepper over the top and accompany them with white rice or your favorite side dish.