2 Diuretic Juices That Will Help Cleanse Your Kidneys
Our kidneys absorb nutrients and eliminate toxins or other types of harmful components in our body. That's why it's so important to take care of them. Learn how and discover two juices to help cleanse your kidneys.
Our bodies tend to store toxins. Every part of the body suffers from problems because of the accumulation of toxins, no matter what caused them. This is why there are groups of organs with a similar function: to purify the whole body in different ways. You can help cleanse your kidneys so they can function more optimally.
You might like: Make an Infusion from this Plant and Clean your Kidneys
This pair of organs is located in the lumbar area of the torso on each side of the spine and in the back part of our body’s internal organs.
Our kidneys are responsible for keeping our body in good condition by filtering our blood. They absorb nutrients and eliminate toxins or other types of components harmful to the body through this process.
Eliminating toxins accumulated in the body is paramount for our overall health. Although our body has an automatic detox function, it’s a good idea to give it a boost to avoid problems.
Influential Factors in the Accumulation of Toxins
You’re responsible for keeping your body healthy so you can lead a healthy life. Since it’s logical for the human body to be prone to disease, a helping hand to prevent this is never bad.
This is the same case with factors influencing the accumulation of toxins inside the body. Many of them can be controlled and we can give our body a helping hand in controlling them.
Here are the main factors which influence toxin accumulation:
- Living a sedentary lifestyle.
- Maintaining an unhealthy diet.
- Not drinking enough water.
- Alcohol consumption.
- Tobacco consumption.
Reasons to Help Cleanse your Kidneys
As you can see, cleansing your kidneys is important. The kidneys’ function in the body is incredibly vital. Their main function, commonly known as “renal function,” is filtration. During this process, both organs are in charge of cleaning the blood and separating the nutrients from unnecessary things for the body.
When they start to fail, this key operation starts to have problems and the following things may occur:
- Renal Infections (also called a urinary tract infection) are caused by the accumulation of bacteria in the urethra and bladder, which travel up to the kidneys.
- Kidney stones. While the factors influencing these are diverse, the most successful argument suggests that they form due to the accumulation of substances in the urine, which travel through the urinary tract and are deposited into the kidneys.
- Diabetic nephropathy: Nephrons are part of the kidney and are responsible for the filtration process. If you have diabetes, these can begin to thicken and may lead to the problem in question, which is silent but dangerous.
How to Help Cleanse Your Kidneys
Supporting these organs in the detoxification process is the best way to prevent the accumulation of toxins and the diseases related to them.
Therefore, it’s recommended that you first and foremost adopt healthy habits and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Additionally, you can drink completely natural diuretic juices daily to support kidney function.
Diuretic Juices to Detoxify the Kidneys
Although these juices are a very good and natural alternative, excessively consuming them can produce several side effects.
Therefore, you should drink them for a maximum of 3 consecutive days.
1. Blueberry and pineapple juice
- ½ cup blueberries (75 g)
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ a beet
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- ½ cup of watercress (15 g)
- Water (optional)
Preparation and consumption
- Wash the ingredients separately.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and mix for one minute or until mixture is smooth.
- If the juice is too thick, add water. If you’re diabetic, we recommend that you avoid using honey.
- You should consume this juice on an empty stomach.
You might like: Try These 5 Pineapple Recipes to Cure Constipation
2. Parsley and pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (10 g)
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
Preparation and consumption
- Add the parsley and pineapple slices to the blender and mix them together with a spoon.
- Pour the glass of water into the mixture.
- Blend all the ingredients together in the blender for one minute.
- We recommend consuming this juice straight away.
We hope you find these juices delicious and refreshing. They will help cleanse your kidneys and with your body functioning properly, you should feel so much healthier.