Two Diets to Speed Up the Metabolism and Help You Lose Weight
If you want to speed up your metabolism, in addition to adopting a low-fat diet, it's also important to combine this with regular physical activity in order to optimize the results.
One of the goals of any healthy eating plan is to speed up the metabolism to fight excess weight. This group of processes is responsible for transforming nutrients into energy sources, ensuring the proper functioning of the body.
The pace at which the metabolism works varies from person to person, depending on their age and lifestyle. While some have no difficulty, others must seek solutions to “accelerate” it and prevent it from interfering with weight and health.
Luckily, today there are many healthy diets that help generate this drive to lose weight without much difficulty. While there are too strict plans, there are also balanced options that provide interesting results.
In this article, we have compiled 2 effective models that can be taken into account weekly as examples for the diet. Do you dare to try them? Discover them!
Low-fat diet to speed up the metabolism
The reduced consumption of fats is one of the keys to combat obesity. Although it is not convenient to eliminate all the sources of fat from the diet, its reduced intake has many benefits when losing weight.
The great advantage of this type of diet is that it significantly decreases the amount of calories ingested. Thus, in conjunction with exercise, there are more ways to eliminate those extra kilos.
- Three almonds, a glass of orange juice (200 ml) and a slice of whole wheat bread.
- A slice of whole wheat bread with fresh tomato, a cup of tea (250 ml) and a boiled egg.
- A bowl of fresh chopped fruit and a glass of oatmeal in skim or vegetable milk (200 ml).
- A slice of whole wheat bread with ham or turkey.
- A smoothie of red fruits or green vegetables.
- A portion of dietary gelatin.
- A bowl of vegetable soup or consommé, a serving of chicken or fish (100 g) and steamed vegetables.
- A fresh salad of lettuce and tomato, a portion of chicken breast (150 g) and an apple or pear.
- A green salad, a small portion of brown rice (50 g) and baked fish.
- A smoothie of green vegetables with chia seeds.
- An integral toast with natural avocado sauce and a cup of tea.
- A glass of vegetable milk (200 ml) with whole wheat bread and a slice of turkey.
- One egg omelet with lettuce and tomato salad.
- Baked vegetables and a portion of roasted breast (150 g).
- A bowl of vegetable cream.
Healthy diet to boost metabolism and lose weight
This plan of detoxifying food can be performed once a month to “boost” the metabolism when there are difficulties losing weight. Due to its characteristics, it should not be prolonged for longer than recommended.
- A bowl of chopped melon, a boiled egg and a slice of whole wheat bread.
- One cup of tea (250 ml) and a sandwich of whole wheat bread and fresh tomato.
- One glass of green smoothie (200 ml) and two slices of whole wheat bread with olive oil.
- A glass of oatmeal cooked with vegetable milk (200 ml) and a handful of nuts (30 g).
- A tortilla with chopped avocado.
- A glass of pineapple juice (200 ml).
- A green salad and a portion of roasted chicken breast (150 g).
- A plate of tuna salad with avocado.
- A portion of grilled salmon (100 g) and mixed salad.
- Carrot sticks and celery.
- A portion of nuts with a spoonful of honey (30 g).
- A glass of parsley and green apple smoothie (200 ml).
- A glass of pineapple juice (200 ml) and a portion of baked chicken breast (100 g).
- A bowl of vegetable soup without fat.
- A portion of lemon salmon (150 g) and a fresh salad.
- To keep the metabolism running “at a good pace” it is essential to improve the diet in all aspects. It is not enough to keep it one or two weeks: a balanced diet must be adopted permanently.
- The effects of eating are more noticeable when combined with regular physical exercise. Therefore, if the goal is to lose weight, it is convenient to adopt a training plan that combines cardiovascular and strength activity.
- Also, it is advisable to eat between five and six meals a day, in a quiet environment. Eating with distractions increases the feeling of anxiety in the hours after the main meals.
Do you dare to try these diets? Remember that the recommended plans are models of healthy eating. You can vary them with other foods, as long as you avoid exceeding the number of calories.