10 Natural Tips to Cure Acute Gastritis
Inflammation of the stomach is also known as acute gastritis, and, in this article, you’ll find 10 natural tips to cure this frustrating condition. To start with, we’d like to highlight certain areas that should be taken into consideration:
- In the first place, the use of medications like aspirin can be harmful.
- In addition to this, there are some painkillers that can harm the lining and walls of the stomach
- The excessive consumption of alcohol is also a highly dangerous practice
- In the same way, drinking alcohol, coffee, tea, and lemon juice on an empty stomach is something that should be avoided
- And, finally, eating hot foods is a practice that can have negative consequences
Whenever hot foods enter into the damaged areas of the stomach, then the stomach lining and the interior walls slow, or stop altogether, the flow of blood in the stomach walls. The result of this is a reddening and irritation, which also, in some cases, can lead to bleeding and even chronic ulcers.
An increase of uric acid in the blood can also be the cause of acute gastritis.
Many home remedies have been shown to actually work better than many higher-strength medications.
Symptoms of acute gastritis
- Not feeling hungry, especially at breakfast.
- Vomiting and occasional blood in vomit or stools.
- Burning feeling in the stomach.
- Pain in the stomach and rib area.
- And, finally, a low blood count or hemaglobin levels.
The 10 top tips for gastritis
- Add 2 tablespoons of bee honey to warm water and drink daily on an empty stomach. As a result, the acidity of the stomach will decrease, and, consequently, the walls will heal themselves naturally.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a cup of hot or warm milk and then take early each morning to cure the stomach of irritation.
- Consume a quarter teaspoon of kalonji seeds to help cure the stomach and treat acute gastritis. Eating black onion seeds can also help to eliminate ulcers as well as combatting stomach cancer.
- Eating oatmeal with honey every day for breakfast is very beneficial for curing acute gastritis and ulcers.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of psyllium to 1 cup of yogurt and then add a banana. Then consume it every day half an hour before breakfast and you’ll find this is very beneficial for stomach health.
More natural remedies
- Put dried papaya seeds in the sun and then crush them into a powder. After this, sprinkle the powder over slices of pineapple and eat them every day on an empty stomach.
- Take green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds, and cinnamon in equal portions and fry in a dry pan for only 20-30 seconds. After this, crush them all and eat half a teaspoonful with each meal.
- Eat between 2-3 teaspoons of black salt a day after each meal for 1-2 months, and this will help to eliminate causes of gastritis and ulcers.
- Press 2 or 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley every day to make a juice and add a pinch of black salt and black powdered pepper. Drink this 3 times a day, and, as a result, you will notice an improvement in your appetite.
- Ginger is one of the best herbs for curing the stomach. Mix ginger and onion juice in equal parts and drink twice a day to alleviate inflammation, nausea, and stomach irritation.
You might like: Fruits and Herbs to Soothe Digestion
Foods to include in the diet for gastritis
- Carrot juice
- Coconut water
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Green, leafy vegetables
- And, finally, low fat foods
Foods that should be excluded from your diet if you have gastritis
- Lemon and orange juice
- Red meat
- Spicy foods
Other advice and precautions for gastritis
- In the first place, you should try to eat breakfast early in the morning. The reason for this is that an empty stomach over a long period of time can increase the likelihood of gastritis.
- On top of that, you should drink 8-10 glasses of water per day to eliminate stomach bacteria.
- Always avoid eating to excess.
- Divide your food into smaller portions and eat every 3 to 4 hours rather than heavy meals.
- Eat slowly and make sure to chew correctly, and this will improve your digestion.