Inflammation of the stomach is also known as acute gastritis. In this article, you will find 10 natural tips to cure acute gastritis.
Possible causes and habits that could lead to acute gastritis include: medications like aspirin and some pain medicines that can harm the lining and walls of the stomach; the excessive consumption of alcohol; drinking alcohol, coffee, tea, and lemon juice on an empty stomach; and eating hot foods.
When hot foods enter into injured areas of the stomach, the stomach lining and the interior walls slow or stop altogether the flow of blood in the stomach walls, causing reddening, irritation, and in some cases bleeding. All of this can gradually lead to chronic ulcers. An increase of uric acid in the blood can also be the cause of acute gastritis. Some remedies for the treatment of acute gastritis may be very useful in place of using higher-strength medications.
Symptoms of Acute Gastritis
- Lack of the feeling of hunger, especially breakfast.
- Vomiting and occasionally blood in the vomit or the stool.
- Burning feeling in the stomach.
- Feeling of pain the stomach and in the area of the ribs.
- Low blood count or hemaglobin levels.
The 10 Top Tips for Gastritis
- Add 2 tablespoons of bee honey to warm water and drink daily on an empty stomach. It will reduce the acidity of the stomach and the walls will heal themselves naturally.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a cup of hot or warm milk and take early each morning to cure the stomach of irritation, and this is the best treatment for gastritis.
- Consume a quarter teaspoon of kalonji seeds to cure the stomach and treat acute gastritis. Eat black onion seeds to continually eliminate ulcers as well as stomach cancer.
- Eating oatmeal with honey every day for breakfast is very beneficial for curing acute gastritis and ulcers.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of psyllium (ispaghol) to 1 cup of yogurt and add 1 banana. Eat every day a half an hour before breakfast. It is very beneficial for stomach health.
- Put dried papaya seeds in the sun and crush them daily into a powder, and put it over slices of pineapple and eat every day on an empty stomach.
- Take green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds, and cinnamon in equal portions and fry in a dry pan for only 20-30 seconds. Crush them all and eat a half a teaspoon with each meal.
- Eat between 2-3 teaspoons of black salt a day after each meal for 1-2 months to eliminate every cause of gastritis and ulcers.
- Press 2 or 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley every day to make a juice and add a pinch of black salt and black powdered pepper. Drink daily, 3 times a day. This will also improve your appetite.
- Ginger is the best herb for curing the stomach. Mix ginger and onion juice in equal parts and drink every day, twice a day to alleviate inflammation, nausea, and stomach irritation.
Foods to Include in the Diet for Gastritis
- Carrot juice
- Coconut water
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Green, leafy vegetables
- Lowfat foods
Foods That Should Be Excluded From the Diet With Gastritis
- Lemon and orange juice
- Red meat
- Spicy foods
Other Advice and Precautions for Gastritis
- You should try to eat breakfast early in the morning. An empty stomach over a long time can increase the likelihood of gastritis.
- You should drink 8-10 glass of water per day to elminate stomach bacteria.
- Avoid eating excessively.
- Divide your food into smaller portions every 3 to 4 hours rather than heavy meals.
- Eat slowly and make sure to chew correctly. This will make the process of digesting much easier.