Treat Cellulitis with Apple Cider Vinegar
Who hasn’t suffered from cellulitis? If you’re a woman, then you’ve surely experienced it on more than one occasion. They’re unsightly little nodules that make it unpleasant to put on a swimsuit or a tight pair of jeans.
Maybe cellulitis isn’t a problem for your or perhaps it’s already made a significant appearance on your body that you’re not sure how to remedy. In the first place, we need to be objective: cellulitis doesn’t just disappear overnight. Sometimes the only way to remove it from the body is with surgery. However, you can noticeably reduce its appearance with proper diet and exercise.
Today, we’d like to show you how you can use apple cider vinegar to treat cellulitis. It’s a complementary treatment to good nutrition and an active lifestyle. These simple tips will help you reduce cellulitis.
Are you ready to try them?
How can apple cider vinegar help me treat cellulitis?
One of the most interesting benefits of apple cider vinegar is its effectiveness in a reducing excess fat in cells. It purifies the body and prevents these lipids from accumulating.
Keep in mind that although apple cider vinegar can help regulate excess fat in the blood, it should not be consumed throughout the day in place of a healthy diet. Never do this. It should be used, as we’ve said before, as a complement to a healthy, balanced diet.
- Apple cider vinegar is a great choice for those who are overweight and suffer from cellulitis. It allows us to destroy accumulated fat in addition to eliminating toxins.
- It improves digestion.
- It’s good for our lymphatic system and is useful for improving blood flow.
- It lowers blood pressure and reduces LDL or bad cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps the body maintain the proper pH, just like baking soda or lemon.
How do I use apple cider vinegar to treat my cellulitis?
To treat cellulitis, you’ll need to follow this treatment for two weeks out of the month. In other words, take this remedy for 15 days, then rest for the other 15.
1. Oral treatment with apple cider vinegar
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
Simply drink a liter of water mixed with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar throughout the day according to the following schedule:
- Drink a glass on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up.
- Drink another glass 20 minutes after eating lunch, just when digestion is starting so the apple cider vinegar can do it’s job in eliminating fats.
- Drink another glass in the afternoon.
- Drink the last glass 20 minutes after dinner.
As we stated above, follow this treatment for 15 consecutive days, then rest for two weeks. Always combine this treatment with a low-fat diet, rich in fiber, fruits and fresh vegetables, along with exercise.
2. Topical treatment with apple cider vinegar
With this treatment, you’ll benefit from apple cider vinegar’s properties directly through your skin. Want to learn how? We’ll explain:
- Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with your usual hydrating cream or essential oils.
- Apply twice daily: once after your morning shower and once before going to bed. Simply mix the vinegar with your cream or lotion and massage into the areas with cellulitis. Rub in circular motions to promote blood flow. If you like, you can also use a wooden roller or exfoliating sponge for a deeper massage.
You can use this treatment daily. It’s important to be consistent and always remember that cellulitis is an enemy that requires patience and effort to treat. Eat a balanced diet and don’t forget to exercise!