How to Fight Helicobacter Pylori Bacteria
Helicobacter Pylori is known to be the cause of most stomach ulcers, gastritis, and other stomach infections. According to studies, they estimate that approximately two-thirds of the world’s population are infected with Helicobacter Pylori, because it is very easy to transmit, although sometimes it does not have any symptoms or problems. Fortunately, there are many ways to fight this bacteria and thus, relieve the health problems it causes.
If you are suffering from a problem like stomach ulcers or gastritis because of Helicobacter Pylori bacteria, we recommend the following natural remedies to fight it, eliminate it, and improve your health.
Essential Lemon Verbena Oil
Verbena oil is a plant that belongs to the Gramineae family. It is characterized by its carminative and digestive properties, as well as it’s effect on curing flatulence. According to various studies, essential lemon verbena oil can help get rid of Helicobacter Pylori bacteria, because this is not resistant to its components.
Propolis is known to be a natural antibiotic and bactericide that has the ability to strengthen your defenses, fight infections, and treat problems like gastritis. This food, which is also known as bee resin, is a substance that they use to protect their hives from infection. We assure you that, thanks to its properties, propolis has the ability to eliminate Helicobacter Pylori bacteria.
This root is known worldwide for its many medicinal properties, that especially benefit the digestive system. We recommend eating ginger to fight stomach acid, nausea, dizziness, stomach problems, ulcers, etc. Besides having a bactericidal ability, according to some experts, it could eradicate that awful Helicobacter Pylori bacteria.
This food also has properties that help fight and get rid of Helicobacter Pylori, as long as you eat it raw. Just like broccoli, it can cause flatulence, but you can try it in small amounts to know how you handle it. To eat it, you can make a salad with finely diced cabbage leaves with a little bit of vinegar and lemon dressing. Another option is to make a fresh juice diluted in water.
This food can help fight Helicobacter Pylori bacteria thanks to its high content in a phytonutrient called sulforaphane. According to various studies, it has shown that frequent consumption of broccoli eliminates the bacteria.
The same component that eliminates Helicobacter Pylori is also related to the prevention of gastric cancer. The problem people found with the consumption of broccoli is that it produces a lot of flatulence. However, in order to reduce this annoying effect, you can prepare it cooked and mixed with cumin and ginger.
This Asian spice is full of medicinal properties that have been the object of research in the last few years. In the case of stomach problems, it is used to treat dyspepsia, which is a disease that includes other digestive disorders like distension, stomach issues, nausea, or gas, among others. Also, its properties help stimulate gastric juices, as they protect stomach mucus by prohibiting the actions of Helicobacter Pylori. However, experts recommend not overeating this.
Other Elements that Can Help with this Treatment
- To fight this bacteria, it’s best to increase your consumption of foods with high antibacterial powers like in the case of garlic, onion, coneflower, ginger, thyme, rosemary, mint, and honey.
- Other foods that can help are those probiotics that have lactofilus and bifidus, that although they don’t destroy the bacteria itself, they can inhibit it, as well as counteracting headaches, morning sickness, and dyspepsia.
- Those people who don’t have stomach ulcers or gastritis, but do have the bacteria, can drink lemon or pineapple juice, or apple cider vinegar.
- A person affected by Helicobacter Pylori bacteria should try to keep some foods out of their diet like sugars, refined flours, and rice. Instead of this, you should increase your consumption of fruits, vegetables, and water.
- Lastly, you can make an alkaline drink to fight Helicobacter Pylori by mixing raw potatoes, celery, and carrots, which should be drunk before every meal.