3 Healthy Ways to Drink Coffee, Which Suits You?
Coffee, coffee, coffee… This is an essential drink that gives you energy in the morning, wakes you up, captivates us with its dark color and unbeatable flavor.
Are you a big fan of coffee? Then don’t miss out on this article. We will give you three tasty and healthy options that you won’t be able to resist.
1. Delicious Cinnamon Coffee
Why Is Cinnamon Coffee Healthy?
We are going to take advantage of the properties of cinnamon for its weight loss ability. As you already know, cinnamon has the ability to keep the level of sugar in your blood consistent so that there are no increases of insulin or reductions that could have consequences.
This coffee and cinnamon based drink will help control your glycemic index, so that body fat is balanced. In order for this to be effective, you should drink one cup every other day. It’s that easy.
If you would like, you can combine each of these recipes throughout the week. They have good benefits and are delicious.
But, how do I make cinnamon coffee?
This cinnamon coffee recipe can be made in various ways.
- With a coffee maker: Just add a small teaspoon of ground cinnamon (6 grams) to the coffee filter. Fill the rest with your usual coffee and put it in the machine and make coffee as usual. Put the regular amount of water like any other day and let it work. When you drink it, add a tablespoon of honey. It is as easy as it looks, the only secret when you make it with the coffee maker is to add that pinch of ground cinnamon.
- In a pot: Add a glass of water and a tablespoon of coffee (12 grams). It should be the best quality coffee that you can find. Add a stick of cinnamon and allow it to boil. What’s next? Strain it well and let stand. When you serve it, put it in ceramic glasses because it will last longer and its properties will stay longer. Sweeten it with honey.
2. Delicious Green Coffee
Why Is Green Coffee Healthy?
Green coffee is in style. Although it’s true that its flavor is a little stronger, a little more acidic, it gives your mouth a range of sensations that without knowing why, ends up taking over your desire to drink it regularly.
But, why is green coffee so healthy?
- Green coffee is used in depurative and antioxidant diets. It is one of the richest drinks in terms of antioxidants and is truly medicinal and makes you feel good if you drink it regularly.
- Green coffee also has chlorogenic acid, which translates to incredible anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is great for weight loss, cleansing the body, and to benefit from multiple vitamins and minerals. Will you be able to resist it?
How to Prepare Green Coffee?
It is very easy as you will see. It’s best to take around 15 g of green coffee grains. Fill a teapot with about 175 mL of water. Bring it to a boil until it is fully boiling.
When it is, lower the heat a little bit to keep the infusion on low heat for 15 minutes. As a result, you will get all of its properties.
Reduce the heat and let the green coffee cool a little bit for about 20 minutes. In order to take advantage of all of its benefits, it’s best to drink it twice in the morning. You will see how well it goes.
3. Refreshing Mint Coffee
Why Is Mint Coffee Healthy?
This kind of coffee will truly do you well on those mornings when you wake up with a headache for example. It will refresh you, hydrate you, and the combination of mint and coffee will be a natural tonic full of amazing antioxidants to start the morning.
We also assure you that the flavor is tempting, a gift for your palate and your body that will make you feel truly great.
How to Make Mint Coffee?
- Make a cup of coffee as usual, whether its with a coffee maker, an espresso machine, or in a teapot. However you do it every morning does not matter.
- Now, take a glass of fresh water and add two drops of mint essence. You can find it easily in supermarkets, as well as in natural food stores.
- Once you have mixed the fresh water with mint essence, add the cup of coffee that you have made. Add two drops of lemon juice and mix it by adding two cubes. Sweeten it however you like. This combination is delicious and very refreshing.
Which one suits you? You can combine whichever of them you like every morning, although we recommend the last one, the mint one, to make it on those days when you wake up with a headache. It is also a good midday snack.