3 Healthy Smoothies for Weight Loss
Losing weight in a healthy way? Yes, it is possible. You just have to take care of your nutrition and make sure it is varied with vitamins, proteins, fiber, and the necessary minerals to cover your daily needs, without anything missing. Natural juices and healthy smoothies are a great way to combine various foods that little by little will help you burn fat. We will explain how below with three recipes for delicious and healthy smoothies.
Healthy Smoothies for Weight Loss
1. Pineapple and Aloe Vera Smoothie
This is one of the most popular weight loss smoothies. You know the huge virtues of pineapple: it is laxative, diuretic, disinfectant, rejuvenating, rich in antioxidants… If you combine it with the amazing properties of aloe vera, it is a hydrating, purifying, and detoxifying drink as well. It cares for your digestive and intestinal system by eliminating toxins, excess fat, and detoxifies.
This drink can be used as an amazing tonic to take care of your health and achieve your proper weight little by little.
How to Drink it
- It is very easy. This diet, because it is detoxifying, is great to follow for five days in a row twice a month. As a result, you will eliminate toxins and harmful fats. During these four days, you will follow a nutrition based on salads, whole bread, fruits, and vegetables. For that reason, you will need to start by drinking two glasses of pineapple juice at breakfast.
- After your two main meals -lunch and dinner- you will drink a glass of aloe vera. How do you make it? It is very easy, you will see. Just cut off a leaf of aloe vera, the leaf should be thick. Remove the thorns, open it, and keep the white and juicy part from the middle. This is the most gelatinous. Now, put it in the blender and add half a glass of juice, like lemon or apple juice for example. In this way, it will be much more pleasant and when you drink the aloe vera based juice, it will be much simpler.
2. Green Smoothie
A green smoothie? It is green, delicious, health, and a great calorie and fat burner. What is in it, you ask? This amazing smoothie has parsley, lemon, celery, spinach, ginger, cucumber, and apple. These are elements nourished by vitamin C, B6, fiber, folic acid, omega-3, antioxidants… You can’t miss out on it.
You should drink it ten days in a row for breakfast and then rest for 20 days. Very easy.
How to drink it
- As we already mentioned, this smoothie is most effective in the morning for ten days, making it is very easy. Just wash all of the ingredients, which are the following: juice from one lemon, three pieces of parsley, a celery stalk, 3 spinach leaves, a teaspoon of grated ginger, half a cucumber, and 1 seedless, unpeeled apple.
- Put it in the blender and try to get a well blended juice. If you add half a glass of fresh water, this will be much easier. And it’s delicious! You will start the day with a lot of energy and without the need to snack between meals. After ten days, you will have burned the unnecessary fats and cleansed your body. But remember, stay away from food high in fat, sweets, refined flours, and sugary beverages for these ten days.
3. Grapefruit and Pear Smoothie
We all know the great benefits of pears. Some may know it as a plant with great medicinal properties and that, according to various studies, is very effective for weight loss. It has a lot of fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and few calories. If you also add grapefruit to it, this shake is an excellent drink for burning fat and also to obtain great nutrients. Are you going to miss out on it? Absolutely not!
How to Drink it
- Drink this smoothie for breakfast for ten days. Just like the green smoothie above, you should also rest for 20 days and then start over. You will see how effective it is for you. When you make it, just get a medium sized pear without thorns. Then, get the juice from a grapefruit and put both ingredients in the blender. It is important that you blend them well so that the pear releases all of its juices and as a result, its properties. You can add half a glass of fresh water. Drink it for breakfast.
You can drink any of the three smoothies in this article, according to your preferences or what ingredients are easier to find. Remember to be consistent and accompany these juices with a balanced, varied, low fat diet and some exercise everyday. You can just take an hour walk a day. It isn’t difficult at all!